Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This is the Place [Part 1]

A few weeks ago my brother, Mario, his wife, Liz, and their two daughters, Becka and Nora, came into town. Their first time visiting Utah might I add. It was so fun and made me realize that I'm sad we don't live closer. My family use to always do a ton of fun stuff when we lived near each other... then Mario & Liz moved away and no more fun stuff... apparently they brought the fun with them... :) Seriously!

Anyhow, so here are some pictures and there will be more to come but these are just a few that I grabbed. By the way, if you're expecting to see a lot of my brother and sister and their kids, you'll be sorely disappointed. I actually just got a bunch of random stuff while we hung out... didn't take a ton of pictures... not like our Beverly Beach trip, though I wish I was able to.

But here we go... 4 pictures that I took that I thought were cool.


This was actually an accidental picture. I was checking the lighting and the shutter stayed open longer than I expected... its my brother-in-law, Ryan and the fire... you just can't totally tell...


Last, this isn't an "interesting" picture per say, but its my little nephew Oliver, whom I ADORE!!! He's straight up a crazy, no shame little kid and I LOVE IT!!! He had just jacked that piece of cinnamon bread from me right before I snatched the photo. Freaking adore him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS. He plays the tough, straight up crazy kid, but he's actually really sweet and sensitive. The other day he wanted my grapes and I wouldn't share (I'm such a great example) so he would give me a kiss every time he wanted a grape... you just can't say no to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment