Friday, July 20, 2012

Taking "Me" Back

PURPOSE

First off I need to say that I am so grateful to have little Knox! He brings me probably the greatest joy I've ever felt... I never thought I'd say that about a kid, but its true.

Along with that though, I'm also SO grateful that Jon and I got married so young (I was 22 and he was 23) and that we waited 8 years to have kids. Theres not one part of me that regrets it. Not one! I might be singing a different tune when I'm old but right now, I've never been more grateful!!!

However, a lot of things change when you have a kid. Where it use to be easy to fit loads of work and fun into a single day, I'm struggling to find time for either. I've lost a lot of the baby weight but I'm still many sizes from fitting into my wardrobe. Our house is filling up with baby crap and the end to spending seems nowhere in sight... Life is literally running away from me and if I don't take ME back soon, I hate to see how we'll end up!!!

So, what does taking "Me" back mean?

It means I run the day - my day doesn't run me! I need to take control of my life again. An action I believe will positively effect myself, my family and our future.

So with that, here are the areas of my life I need to change, simplify and improve upon, in no particular order:
  1. Time Management
  2. Finances
  3. Health
  4. Home
  5. Secure stability for my future
  6. Spirituality
Stay tuned for posts on each... 

No comments:

Post a Comment