Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WOW! It's been forever!

Oh my goodness! It's been forever since I posted!!!

I'll have to get back into the habit of blogging.

Since my last post was about the benjamin's we have saved quite a bit of money which was AWESOME because we paid off a few random bills we had laying around... Knox's delivery, and early hospital bills, a couple little day surgeries that I had, a few regular bills, and now we have two credit cards that we have to pay off and we'll be totally out of debt. To be honest we probably would have been totally debt free had we been more wise but always being frugal makes you want to break loose sometimes!

Anyhow, who cares about money! So much has and hasn't happened.

I got accepted to school! Ya!
I had to defer! Ohhh...
I got promoted! Ya!
I'm still in Utah! Ohhh...

Hopefully more to come later...

Until then nice chatting with you again and I'll have to get back on this bloggin' bandwagon cuz I'm kind of sucking at it.

Peace!

PS. In case you're like... it hasn't been 2 years... it was, I just started adding photos that I took since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment