Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our New Home

Photo by Krista Huff

We'd like to welcome you to our humble abode! The new casa de Jon y Erika's blog. Also known as HUFF TOWN! Oh yeah!


We finally had to trash erikahuff.blogspot.com. It was seriously like a married couple living in two separate houses... every time you want to wear something you realize its at the other house. Going back and forth was just too much of a hassle. Plus this new place is ours. Mine and Jons, though, lets face it... I'm the only one who's blogging here.

Anyhow, I want to be more involved and more creative with this one than my last. So hopefully I can come up with some cool stuff. We're going to start taking a lot of random photos, so there's that, oh, and cooking. We decided that we're going to be more creative there. And well, just everything. We want this to be fun and interesting. So I'm glad you could be here from the start and join us on this new path of... well, not so much enlightenment but whatever...

This picture was taken in Seattle after we hiked from the ferry terminal to the Space Needle, which isn't as far as you'd think. It was actually a really nice walk. There's this huge fountain by it and we ran up and touched it... the goal was without getting wet. Jon got soaked, I was only lightly sprinkled. But it was pretty awesome and probably the highlight of our trip. Oh, and Jon did save me from a bum taking a leak on a building. I almost stepped in his stream. Luckily Jon saw it and pulled me out of the way. THANK YOU JON!!! Anyhow, I'm off for the night. Peace out, cha'all.


Ignore this link: 

1 comment:

  1. cute cute :) I am excited to see your random pictures. You just need to move back here so you can teach me how to take better pictures too! And so that I can eat your yummy cooking you are testing out :)

    ReplyDelete