Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jon

So I know this is kind of random, but I'm really grateful for Jon. I'm sometimes sad that we're not all lovey-dovey like some couples but more like best friends... I mean... I call him a hoe-bag for the fun of it...

When I'm around annoying people I'm like 10 times more grateful for him. We feel all confused with what to do with ourselves when the other isn't around...

We bicker like crazy, but it's fun. It's like play fighting... sometimes its real but we seem to get over that pretty easy... as soon as one of us (usually Jon) realizes he's totally trippin'. Its weird thought because my family thinks we're serious and they're always trying to solve the problem for us... like if Jon drinks all my water, like he always does... they try to get us a second glass so we wont fight... I'm like... we're just being goof-balls... its fun... they never seem to get it... probably never will...

I think our relationship is the best thing ever. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life, and all eternity with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment