Friday, June 25, 2010

Humidity [Utah Debut]

Jon and I are very excited. Thank you to artist Jeff Heins who has asked for us to debut Humidity at his studio.

Okay it sounds official but its not official at all. Just a fun little get together. He's an amazing artist who's just cracked into the filmmaking sect. Check out his short called "I Got Mine." After you watch it... as I understand it, that's his first attempt at filmmaking. WOW! Right!!! He did really, really well!!!

Anyhow, I guess this pushes up my completion date for the Directors Cut of Humidity by a week. I love deadlines!!! (Really, I do... they force you to get things done.)

Update: The showing was great! We really enjoyed ourselves. It was nice hanging out with film folk again. Talkin' film and so on. It's been about a month since we have and to be honest, we've been having withdrawals from it, so it was really satisfying. We are also excited because we were able to talk about some upcoming projects that we're going to collaborate on, which will be really exciting. The style of the projects will also be really new for us, so we'll have an experience. Even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment