Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Las Vegas Film Festival 2010

We’re excited to announce that Humidity, a short that we spent the first half of the year filming and editing, has been selected to be a part of the UNLV Student Showcase at the Las Vegas Film Festival 2010.

It will play Saturday, June 5th at 12 PM in the Hilton Theater. Tickets are $10 so get yours now. I must say last year I went to almost all of the short film blocks at the Cinevegas Film Festival... well, all but one and ours was actually probably the best showcase. I was surprised. I know that the UNLV students do good work but I didn’t expect the difference when compared to outside work. And the line up this year is going to rock.

Hope to see you there. We’re really excited!!!

PS. I know we haven't posted it to be viewed yet and we're very sorry. We're hoping to get it into some film festivals but to be honest we don't know their stipulations. So we're going to try it out. If it flies. Yeah. Hopefully someone will like the story and will trust us with some funding to make a feature.

Cross your fingers everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment