Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beverly Beach - Part II

So here are a few more pictures. We'll start out with Oldest to Youngest. How cute is that? Seriously...



The following pictures are parent(s) and kids. We took the best shots of my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law... no offense to my Sister and Brother, but I'm sure they like these pictures too. Oh, and Jon got this totally rad shot of Ryan. At first I was like... its way too blown out but now its definitely my favorite photo from the trip.






Now, on to the kids... Nieces first... I didn't have too many of my brother's oldest daughter. I think I automatically focus on the youngest. I did the same thing with my sister's oldest son, didn't really capture much of him.





Okay, I didn't get through it tonight. I'll have to add more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment