Friday, January 14, 2011

Beverly Beach - Part I

I can't remember when it was... August or September... anyhow, my family went to Beverly Beach, OR for a little reunion, if you will. Anyhow, I decided to use Picnik to add some fun little effects... this is what'cha get.

The place was gorgeous by the way. I really would love to go back. It was amazing!!! I love the ocean... of course I'm too scared to step foot in it, but I do love to look at it. Also... for this little group... I think I like the yellow tint to pictures, more than the black and white effect.





I didn't do anything to the following few because I liked them just the way they are. Like my family, I like them just the way they are.





I have so many more pictures to add, however, I really want to go hang out with Jon so I'm going to go for the night and finish this post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment