Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Today than Yesterday

Jon and I were married in February of 2004. We were both working full time, and then immediately started back to school. We then graduated and moved to Las Vegas where we attended UNLV and worked on films 24/7. This last May we graduated and moved to Utah. It was the first time in our marriage that we weren't distracted by anything. It was just us, nothing else. Our marriage began to take a different shape, a better shape. One that was more whole and complete. I can truly say that I am more in love with him today than the day we first met. More than the moment we knew we were in love. More than the day we were married. And even more today than yesterday. I know it's been almost 7 years but I really do feel like we're still newly weds. I know someday we'll expand our little family but I'm so grateful for this time that we have to spend with each other. I'm so grateful for him and that we're married, not just for this life but for time and all eternity. We'll always be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment