Sunday, January 16, 2011

iPhone Meet Verizon, Verizon Meet the iPhone

Short little entry here... I am SO excited that Verizon and Apple have finally come together. Well, I say "finally" but I mean as of February 10, 2011. I have completely switched to Mac and I love my iDisc. I love that I'm completely connected. No matter where I go, I have the same information in my calendar, in my address book, my email, etc. Its fantabulous! I've actually been debating for a while to switch phone companies, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've been with Verizon since 2004, and Jon's been with them for far longer. It was just more simple to stay, but now they're giving me exactly what I want... an iPhone.

Thank you Verizon. And Apple... see, I told you it'd make a great pair. I hope its a happy relationship that lasts a very long time. Best of luck you two crazy love birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment